This Moroccan handcrafted vintage Boucherouite rug is a one-of-a-kind, scarce, vibrant, geometric carpet. It reflects exactly both the colors of Mediterranean coasts and lands. The tribal handmade Berber rugs are considered one of the most prestigious carpets in the postmodern world of art. Simple geometric designs, natural figures, abstract beautiful Berber design, lively Pastels sunny Mediterranean colors. Its design and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Sheep Wool Rug.
- Excellent Condition
- 4 x 9.5 ft – 123 x 290 cm
- Handmade Moroccan Rug.
- This handmade Moroccan rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Berber rugs
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.