This Moroccan rug has been woven by Beni Ourain tribes, famous for creating large-sized rugs that are densely woven, mostly highly piled, and with incredible attention to detail. These Berber tribes make use of these rugs to not only keep their floor warm but also utilize them as heavy blankets and beds to combat the freezing winters.
These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making it the best choice for your needs. This unique, rare artistic handmade rug has also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 5.1 x 8.6 ft – 157 x 263 cm.
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.