This unique Handwoven Moroccan Boujaad wool runner rug is one of the kind. A unique rare artistic handmade art Woven by our artisans in the high Atlas mountain, a beautiful combination of colors. which makes it the best choice whether for your house or your showroom. The famous Boujaad rug is now on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. This rug with character goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, Traditional, which makes it the best choice for your needs.*.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 2.3 x 10.8ft – 72 x 330 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!