onsider adding a touch of ethnic presence to your home décor. This gorgeous hand-woven rug is made out of 100% wool by our berber artisans from boujaad tribe; they are the ideal addition to your casual seating area. Whether you are looking for rugs in your home or showroom, nothing can be better than a Boujad Rug.
Boujad rugs are traditionally hand-woven by our artisans with natural and soft wool, featuring faded pink and green backgrounds, along with irregular Abstract patterns reflecting the artistic blend of Arabic and Berber cultures in Morocco. The colors are made from the natural dyes of flowers, henna, leaves, and berries.
These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, which makes it the best choice for your needs. This unique, rare artistic handmade rug has also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 6.2×10.3ft – 190 x 314 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!