This beautiful and wonderful artistic Berber Orange wool abstract rug is hand-woven by Berber women in the Atlas mountains, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. This Berber rug is from the Ben Ourain tribe. We use undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional geometrical designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air. These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making it the best choice for your needs. Beni Ourain rugs have also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (Contact us if there is a certain size you need that is not available in our selection)
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.