This Amazing Moroccan berber light brown and white Rug is from Beni Ourain tribe. Beni Ourain carpets are woven by our artisans in the high atlas mountains from undyed natural wool and traditionally decorated with Abstract designs. These magnificent Moroccan rugs have the fascinating ability to connect the long history of the nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors. The famous Beni Ourain rug is on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration magazines. This Moroccan rug with character goes perfectly with all interior styles, Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, Traditional…Our Moroccan rug will bring warmth to a minimalist and designer room while in more traditional décor, it introduces a dose of pop modernity. It is definitely the little something that humanizes a raw atmosphere or harmonizes a contemporary interior.
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- Custom Sizes (Contact us if there is a certain size you need that is not available in our selection).
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship
- Expedited Shipping.
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 4-6 weeks. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive shipping through FedEx International Priority Or DHL Door To Door confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.