This Moroccan checkered light brown and white runner rug is from Beni Ouarain tribes, Beni Ouaain rugs are woven by our artisans in the high atlas mountains , who are famous for creating large-sized rugs that are densely woven, mostly highly piled, and with incredible attention to details. These Berber tribes uses these rugs not only to keep their floor warm but also as heavy blankets and beds to combat the freezing winters.
Every rug is unique in its color and design, as it is indicating a Berber woman’s creative way of expression, which has genuinely became a piece of modern art. Our traditional Moroccan rug will surely bring coziness and warmth to your room, along with introducing a dose of pop modernity in a traditional décor setting.
If you are looking for something plush to stay warm at night, be sure that these gorgeous rugs are the best fit for you.
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted.
We guarantee the highest highest-quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 3.1 x 7.2ft – 97 x 220 cm
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.