This Moroccan handmade blue and white vintage Bouchrouite rug with Checker designs is a unique rare artistic handmade rug that reflects exactly both the colors of Mediterranean coasts and lands. The tribal handmade Berber rugs are considered one of the most prestigious carpets in the postmodern world of art. Simple geometric designs, natural figures, abstract beautiful Berber design, lively Pastels sunny Mediterranean colors. Its design and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 3.8 x 6 ft – 117 x 180 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.