This one-of-a-kind Berber Handwoven Moroccan Boujaad black wool rug is handmade in Morocco. A top quality, unique artistic handmade work of art with a fabulous colour range. This makes it the best option for your place. The iconic Boujaad rug is now featured on the covers of the world’s leading home décor magazines.
Moroccan Boujaad rugs are among the world’s most prestigious handmade carpets. Simple abstract designs, natural floral patterns, Berber symbols, a lovely combination of neutral and vibrant colors, and deep, soft piles are all featured in them.
This rug’s individuality enhances all interior styles, including Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, and Traditional, making it the best choice for your requirements.
This boujaad carpet is more than just a decorative item; it is a work of art with a rich history
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 2.6 x 10.7ft – 82 x 328 cm
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!