This beautiful and wonderful artistic funky berber wool rug is hand-woven by our artisans in the high Atlas mountains, using techniques that are being passed from generation to generation. Every rug is the unique and complete imagination of the weaver artisan. This Berber rug is from boujaad tribe. The women make use of undyed natural wool to decorate rugs with traditional abstract designs. These magnificent and sophisticated Moroccan rugs beautifully connect the ancient history of nomadic Berber tribes with modern-day interiors through fascination. Every rug is entirely handmade and then washed and dried in the mountain air. These rugs go perfectly well with all interior styles, including Traditional, Bohemian, Minimalist, Modern, and Scandinavian, making it the best choice for your needs. boujaad rugs have also been featured on the cover of the world’s leading home decoration .
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs.
We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
Beautify the world!
Join our prestigious clientele! =)
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 5.7 x 9 ft – 175 x 278 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.