This Handmade Berber Moroccan Rug looks very fancy. It is made out of sheep wool of good quality. by think of those brave, resourceful women who are the artists. Each woven carpet is the human story of a woman, a wife, a mother or a widow who drew her hopes and her ills. It looks rebellious as if it has a revolutionary aspect. It tells so much about the Berber culture. This Moroccan rug can be placed on the floor of the living room as it can be placed by the pool or adjusted in your office.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Sheep Wool Rug.
- Excellent Condition
- 5.3 x 7.9 ft – 163 x 243 cm
- Handmade Morocco Rug
- Tribal Berber Rug.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.