This zanafi kilim mauve and yellow rug is woven from good quality sheep wool. Zanafi rugs are handwoven knot by minute knot by our artisans in the area of Sahara Village, in the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, they symbolize the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who make them. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance.
Here at Afrikesh, we put our hearts and souls into our work every Item is handmade with love and uniquely designed and handcrafted.
We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 6.5 x 9.8ft – 200 x 300 cm
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.