This Moroccan handmade Red and Mustard vintage Boujaad rug with geometric designs is a unique rare artistic geometric handmade rug. It reflects exactly both the colors of Mediterranean coasts and lands. The tribal handmade Berber rugs are considered one of the most prestigious carpets in the postmodern world of art. Simple geometric designs, natural figures, abstract beautiful Berber design, lively Pastels sunny Mediterranean colors. Its design and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 2.7 x 12.6 ft- 82 x 384 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive an email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- We offer timely customer support to all buyers. We will respond to you within a few minutes. Our working hours are from 24h/7d. contact us through:
- Chatbox bellow.
There are no reviews yet.