This Unique Vintage Red and the black rug is from Boujad Tribe, weaved from natural Cotton and Wool. It is a unique rare artistic handmade Moroccan carpet. Moroccan vintage rugs are considered one of the most prestigious handmade rugs in the world. Simple geometric designs, natural floral figures, Berber symbols, a beautiful combination of neutral and colorful colors, and deep, soft piles. This charming, vibrant rug with its rows of eye-catching tattoo designs and geometric medallions set against a background will enhance any setting. It has mellowed with time. The rug is soft and feels good underfoot. It’s pliable enough to drape over furniture. which makes it the best choice whether for your house or your showroom or even your wall.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 3 x 8.7 ft – 94 x 266 cm
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped to you through Expedited shipping you will receive email confirmation that contains the tracking number. Shipping takes:
- Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for our items.
- Buyers pay for return shipping.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!