This one-of-a-kind Berber Handwoven Moroccan Boujaad cream wool rug is handmade in Morocco. A top quality, unique artistic handmade work of art with a fabulous colour range. This makes it the best option for your place. The iconic Boujaad rug is now featured on the covers of the world’s leading home décor magazines.
Moroccan Boujaad rugs are among the world’s most prestigious handmade carpets. Simple geometric designs, natural floral patterns, Berber symbols, a lovely combination of neutral and vibrant colors, and deep, soft piles are all featured in them.
This rug’s individuality enhances all interior styles, including Bohemian, Modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian, and Traditional, making it the best choice for your requirements.
This boujaad carpet is more than just a decorative item; it is a work of art with a rich history
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs. We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 2.3 x 10.4ft – 71 x 318 cm
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.