Consider adding a touch of ethnic presence to your home décor. This gorgeous hand-woven rug is made of 100% wool and can be an ideal addition to your casual seating area. Whether you are looking for rugs in your home or showroom, nothing can be better than a Boujad Rug.
Boujad rugs are traditionally hand-woven by women with natural and soft wool, featuring bright red, pinks, mauve, red, or orange backgrounds, along with irregular geometric patterns reflecting the artistic blend of Arabic and Berber cultures in Morocco. The colors are made from the natural dyes of flowers, henna, leaves, and berries. Every rug is unique in its color and design, indicating a Berber women’s creative expression that has genuinely become a piece of modern art. Our traditional Moroccan rug will make sure to bring coziness and warmth to your room, along with introducing a dose of pop modernity in a traditional décor setting.
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 5 x 6.4 ft – 155 x 198 cm.
- Handmade by tribal Berber women in high Atlas mountains, Morocco
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
- Shipping By FedEx International Priority
- Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 business hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that contains a FedEx tracking number.
- Shipping takes between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
- Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and Canada.
- Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.
- We offer a 30-day return policy for this gorgeous rug.
- Your satisfaction is our priority.
- We stand behind our products & service with confidence!
- If you are not satisfied the product can be returned for exchange or full refund within 30 days from the date you receive your merchandise.
- Please view all handmade rug photos along with reading the description of the carpets. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
- We will be happy to respond within minutes.
- Thank you for your visit and encouragement.