This Boujaad abstract mauve runner rug is traditionally hand-woven by our berber artisans in the high atlas mountains with natural and soft wool, featuring bright red, pinks, mauve, red, or orange backgrounds, along with irregular geometric patterns reflecting the artistic blend of Berber cultures in Morocco. The colors are made from the natural dyes of flowers, henna, leaves, and berries. Consider adding a touch of ethnic presence to your home décor. This gorgeous hand-woven Moroccan rug is made of 100% wool and can be an ideal addition to your casual seating area. Whether you are looking for rugs in your home or showroom, nothing can be better than a Berber Boujad Rug.
We at Afrikesh go to great lengths to protect and safeguard these antique heirloom rugs.
We guarantee that only the highest quality items with agreed-upon customization reach our customers!
Beautify the world!
Join our prestigious clientele! =)
DETAILS and NOTES
- Perfect, clean
- 2.4 x 10.8ft- 75 x 330 cm
- Handmade by our tribal Berber artisans in the high Atlas mountains, Morocco.
- This handmade rug is the only piece, one of a kind and no two are alike.
- Every rug has been cleaned and ready to ship.
* Due to the handmade nature of this table all dimensions are approximate, they may vary slightly.